Are you passionate about health and fitness?
Interested in making a difference?
Then join Project Healthy Schools (PHS) to make a difference in your community!
Volunteering with PHS
Volunteering with PHS is your opportunity to help kids develop healthy lifestyles! Obesity, a leading health concern in America, causes many health-related problems, including heart disease and diabetes as well as increasing medical costs. But you can make a difference! As a "Health Ambassador" volunteer, you will work directly with students to help them understand the benefits of healthy eating and physical activity.
Benefits of Volunteering
- Develop additional leadership skills
- Learn how to make healthy eating and physical activity part of your life
- Teaching time with 6th grade students
- A better understanding of yourself and health in society
- Feeling good about helping others